Due to competitive business environments, companies and organizations are forced to use technology as a viable tool to develop new products and services, build new relationships with suppliers, out do competitors, and increase the speed of cash flows.
A price-war-based business may be able to create exclusive product features that change the nature of competition to differentiate one’s uniqueness with a new means of operations, marketing, sales, inventory, production and other endless angles.
Data consolidation over multiple platform, application and database is a strategic decision of managing knowledge using technology to facilitate the process of collaboration across an organization and to create best-practices. It involves transforming data based on requirements of analysis, making sense out of business interactions, and presenting analytics as management information.
Track Record: Based on FlexSystem’s technology a list of 800,000 records can be processed and arranged in report analytics in less than 10 seconds.
- Shape single version of the truth
- Make information supported decision
- Control over company, supplier and customer providing means to track and audit the data
- Be more interactive with business pertaining to sales, customers, invoicing, shipping, and procurement.
- Drill from summary reports and metrics to lowest level of linked transactions